Can I view my cryptocurrency exposure on the blockchain?
Your cryptocurrency exposure is stored on our internal ledger (which is a record of all debits and credits that occur within the Revolut platform) and is used to attribute funds to your account. That is why, it is not possible to view your crypto exposure on the blockchain.
Nevertheless, you can manage your balances in fiat and cryptocurrency from within the Revolut app at any time.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?