Why set up a cryptocurrency recurring buy?
Buying crypto at regular intervals is sometimes referred to as 'Dollar Cost Averaging', which allows to minimise the effect of volatility by getting the average price. For example, if you're buying BTC monthly over one year, you'll have bought BTC at the yearly average price.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?