Can I get a standard card for free?
A standard card is free, however a delivery fee may apply to cover the delivery cost of your card. Our delivery fees vary depending on the delivery method and country of delivery. The delivery fee will be displayed once you have selected the standard card and delivery method.
To proceed for free, you have the option to select a free virtual card. A virtual card is a payment card that only exists in a virtual form. You can use it to make purchases online and in-app, and you can pay in-store with mobile payment services like Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?
- Issues with transfers
- How do I send money to a bank account or card?
- Where can I make a bank or card transfer to?
- Will I be charged for sending money to a bank account or card?
- What if I don't know the recipient's account details?
- What are the limits for sending money to a bank account or card?
- How fast is my outbound transfer to a bank account or card?
- Setting up a Standing Order or a Recurring Bank Transfer
- How are international bank payment fees determined?
- What recipient account details are required for transfers to Sweden?
- What is SEPA instant?
- Which cards can I send money to?
- What recipient account details are required for transfers?
- How do I edit bank or card beneficiary details?
- My outbound transfer arrived in different currency?
- Authentication for recipients
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card