Switch your Revolut account to another EU bank or PSP
Although we'd be sad to see you go, you can find information about how to switch your account from Revolut to another bank or payment service provider (PSP) below.
If you're interested in switching your Revolut account to another bank, or PSP established in another EU Member State (but not Lithuania), please contact us via the 'Help' section in your app.
Upon receiving your request we'll:
- Provide you with a list of all your existing periodic transfer instructions and direct debits, if any, as well as any available information on periodic credit transfers and user-initiated direct debit transactions performed on your payment account during the last 13 months
- Transfer the remaining positive balance of funds in your payment account to the payment account held by you at the new payment service provider; if you are part of a Group Vault you will have to close it (if you are admin) or remove your access to the vault in order to switch.
- Close the payment account held with us (if you want us to). Revolut doesn’t charge you to keep a standard account open that is not in use. We do not advise closing your Revolut account as it can take a bit of time to set up a new account with the same mobile number. If you still want to close your account, please note that you will need to liquidate any open trading positions and move any funds in other pockets to your account; if you were on a paid plan we will refund you for any unused time. Also please bear in mind that we will keep your data for 6 years after closure to comply with regulations, such as anti-money laundering laws.
We'll perform the actions specified above on the date requested by you, which cannot be earlier than 6 business days from the date we first receive your request, with all the information needed to complete it. We'll also let you know in case any outstanding obligations prevent the closure of your account with us.
If you want to switch your Revolut account to another bank or PSP in Lithuania, then please contact the other bank or PSP to initiate this process. They'll contact us to complete the switch, but we'll be sad to see you go.
We won't charge you for switching, however other banks or PSPs that you want to switch to may charge fees for the service.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Verifying my deposit card
- Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money?
- I have a problem with Apple or Google Pay top-up
- How do I manage auto deposits?
With linked accounts
- How can I add money using my linked bank account?
- Is adding money with my linked bank account safe?
- I added money with my linked bank account, but I can't see it on my account in Revolut
- Can you do anything if I have a problem using my linked bank account to add money?
- Can I add money with a shared or joint bank account?
- Am I eligible for credit?
- Do you ask for any security on a credit?
- What does the interest rate depend on?
- Are there any fees for credit apart from the interest?
- What is APR?
- How long will the application/assessment take?
- How does Revolut decide whether to offer me credit?
- Do you carry out credit checks? Will you carry out a credit check on my partner/spouse?
- Why is my credit offer different to what I applied for?
- Why was my credit application rejected?
- Can I reapply if my credit application was rejected?
- Can I have more than one credit at the same time?
- I’ve changed my mind, how do I cancel my credit?
- How do I repay the loan? How do the repayments work?
- How do I manage my credit repayments?
- How do you calculate the loan repayments?
- Can I repay my credit early? Are there any charges for early repayment?
- Why can’t I delete the backup repayment card?
- Do I need to upgrade to Premium or Metal before I can get a credit card?
- Do I need to upgrade to Premium or Metal to get a second virtual credit card?
- How can I access funds from the credit limit?
- Are there any fees if I do not use my credit limit?
- If I withdraw cash with my credit card from an ATM will I be charged?
- How do I get in touch if I need help with my credit?
- What is the minimum monthly payment and how is it calculated?
- How is the interest for my credit limit calculated?
- How can I get my credit statement?
- Can I overpay my credit limit? Are there any charges for overpaying?
- If I repay the outstanding balance of my credit limit will these funds be available for me to use it again?
- How can I change (increase or decrease) my current credit card’s limit?
- Who provides the credit?
- If my spouse is not receiving any income, is it helpful to give him or her consent?
- What is the minimum duration of activity that I need to apply for a loan?
- Is it mandatory for a spouse to be a Revolut client in order to give consent?
- Will my spouse be a co-borrower of family loan/credit card?
- If I default on personal loan, will my spouse risk their own property?
- What type of income qualifies for a loan?
- What proof of income is required?
- What APR does a Revolut credit card have?
- How can I get SCRA benefits?
- I want to apply for credit, but the minimum loan amount is higher than 1'000 EUR , why?