What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?
As the 'Lead' or 'Admin' parent on a Paid plan, you can bring on a 'Co-Parent' to join in on teaching kids valuable financial skills.
Co-parents can top-up junior accounts and manage activity, but taking out money from the Junior account is limited to the Lead/ Admin Parent.
With Premium and Metal plans, Co-parents can get even more involved with teaching kids financial skills for life by setting Tasks, and creating Goals.
Depending on what plan you're on, you can get up to 5 linked Junior accounts, whether you're the Lead/ Admin parent or the Co-parent. On Standard Plans you can have one Junior account, with Premium you can have 2 and with Metal it's five.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How can I add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?