The charge for my booking seems incorrect
You can see a full breakdown of what and when you'll be expected to pay before you check out.
For that, just tap the ( i ) icon on the price when selecting a property or at the checkout page.
The breakdown includes the nightly price together with any taxes and fees. It also shows if they are to be paid at the checkout or at the property.
After the booking is completed, you can view this information from Revolut Stays > My Bookings.
Depending on the property and its location, you may be charged some additional fees mandated by local or national government or to pay for additional services the property offers. These could include
- Extra person fees
- City tax
- Resort or amenity fees
You will be able to see the details of these fees and whether they are payable when you book or when you stay the property from the price breakdown described above.
For more information, please see our Stays Terms and Conditions.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?