Earning cashback with Metal plan
Metal Cashback is a feature that's only available with a Revolut Metal subscription. You can earn Metal Cashback on all the physical and virtual card payments you make with eligible merchants, in any of our 31 27 fiat currencies or 5 cryptocurrencies. Just select the currency you want your cashback to be paid in, and you're done! You can check your Metal Cashback balance and update your Cashback currency any time in the 'Vaults' section of the app.
When you change the currency of your Metal cashback vault, all the cashback you have there is withdrawn to your available balance. You can check the withdrawal on the transactions' section of the app.
Remember that you can earn cashback up to 100% of your subscription fee per rolling month and cashback will be registered immediately after a transaction, but will remain as pending until the relevant card payment is completed.
Merchants excluded from Metal Cashback are those involved in providing financial services such as quasi-cash, e-wallets, securities trading, gambling, and other services related to accessing liquid financial assets.
Note that cashback % depends on the location (country) where the merchant is based. This might be different to the location (country) in which you made the payment.
All Metal Cashback for EEA and Swiss customers will be earned at a rate of 0.1% in Europe and 1% outside Europe.
The list of countries considered to be in Europe are listed in full below and taken directly from our third-party payment partners:
Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Antarctica, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK), Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan Da Cunha, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, and Vatican City State (Holy See)
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents
With linked accounts
- How can I add money using my linked bank account?
- Is adding money with my linked bank account safe?
- I added money with my linked bank account, but I can't see it on my account in Revolut
- Can you do anything if I have a problem using my linked bank account to add money?
- Can I add money with a shared or joint bank account?
- Am I eligible for credit?
- Do you ask for any security on a credit?
- What does the interest rate depend on?
- Are there any fees for credit apart from the interest?
- What is APR?
- How long will the application/assessment take?
- How does Revolut decide whether to offer me credit?
- Do you carry out credit checks? Will you carry out a credit check on my partner/spouse?
- Why is my credit offer different to what I applied for?
- Why was my credit application rejected?
- Can I reapply if my credit application was rejected?
- Can I have more than one credit at the same time?
- I’ve changed my mind, how do I cancel my credit?
- How do I repay the loan? How do the repayments work?
- How do I manage my credit repayments?
- How do you calculate the loan repayments?
- Can I repay my credit early? Are there any charges for early repayment?
- Why can’t I delete the backup repayment card?
- Do I need to upgrade to Premium or Metal before I can get a credit card?
- Do I need to upgrade to Premium or Metal to get a second virtual credit card?
- How can I access funds from the credit limit?
- What can I use my credit limit for?
- Are there any fees if I do not use my credit limit?
- If I withdraw cash with my credit card from an ATM will I be charged?
- How do I get in touch if I need help with my credit?
- What is the minimum monthly payment and how is it calculated?
- How is the interest for my credit limit calculated?
- How can I get my credit statement?
- Can I overpay my credit limit? Are there any charges for overpaying?
- If I repay the outstanding balance of my credit limit will these funds be available for me to use it again?
- How can I change (increase or decrease) my current credit card’s limit?
- Who provides the credit?