Revolut Business is the ultimate business account fit for the 21st century: accounts in 28 currencies, free international payments (limits for your pricing plan may apply), and seamless corporate cards. We even have an Open API for those looking to automate their business banking.
Applying for a business account
Opening a business account is easy – you just need to fill out a short online application form. Once submitted, our team will review your application and may reach out to you to confirm a few details or, most likely, will leave you a message on your application. You can access your application and review our team's feedback at any time before your account is activated.
To activate your account, we'll need a few bits of information about you and your business, like confirmation of operating address and a short description of what your business does. You'll also need to verify your identity, and provide incorporation details, alongside basic details about shareholders and directors of your company.
How much does it cost to use Revolut Business?
Revolut Business pricing plans can be found here.
What should I do if I have any problems with my business account?
If you have any issues with your business account, or need any specific account information, our support team is happy to help via business support chat. You can log in to your business account here; our live chat is available in the Help section.
More information about business accounts is available on Business Help Centre.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?