- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Why has my transfer to a bank account or card been declined?
Please double-check that you have sufficient funds in the currency that you wish to transfer. Transfers may also be declined if you’re trying to send money to an unsupported merchant, such as a cryptocurrency exchange. If you’re still having trouble making a transfer, please chat to us, and we will be happy to help.
Revolut does not currently support transfers to or from Russia and Belarus.
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received my bank or card transfer
- I want to cancel my transfer to a bank account
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card failed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card been declined?
- Why is my transfer to a bank account or card still pending?
- Why was my return payment for a bank transfer less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Will I be charged for transferring money to card?
- I want to cancel my transfer to a card