- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
As a regulated financial institution, Revolut is not allowed to provide payment services to certain countries, banks, and entities. We're also unable to process payments to high-risk merchants, notably cryptocurrency exchanges. We're sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
We don't currently support the creation of a bank beneficiary in the following transfer routes:
- USD bank transfers to Barbados, Curaçao, Gibraltar, Jersey, Malta, St Maarten, Georgia, Malaysia or Monaco
- EUR bank transfers to St Maarten
- CHF and NOK bank transfers to Malta
Revolut does not currently support transfers to or from Russia and Belarus.
These restrictions are not in place for transfers to cards. You can currently send money to any supported Visa or Mastercard card in the world. Some card issuers or banks might not support this service or at least not yet. In either case, we will let you know that the card isn’t supported and you can try another card from the same country or choose a different transfer method.
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received my bank or card transfer
- I want to cancel my transfer to a bank account
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card failed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card been declined?
- Why is my transfer to a bank account or card still pending?
- Why was my return payment for a bank transfer less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Will I be charged for transferring money to card?
- I want to cancel my transfer to a card