- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
My beneficiary has not received my bank or card transfer
Your transfer will be marked 'Complete' when the money arrives at the beneficiary's bank. From there, we predict when the bank will process and credit the money. Remember, this is an estimation, not a guarantee.
As rare as it is, there may be exceptional cases in which the transfer might take slightly longer than usual to reach your beneficiary:
- Some banks and payment schemes don't process transfers during weekends and bank holidays
- Some banks may take a longer time to process transfers
- Most banks cannot process transfers with incorrect beneficiary details, such as account number, IBAN or card number typos
- All banks and payment service providers are required to run checks on your payments to comply with regulations, which may cause delays
If you want to check the status of a transfer you made from your Revolut account, simply go to the relevant bank transfer in your transaction history and check the transfer tracker. In addition, Please confirm with your beneficiary that:
- Your transfer matches their account details
- Your transfer currency matches your beneficiary's account currency
- The funds haven't been returned to you
It is also possible that the beneficiary bank received the transfer, but is facing issues processing it to your beneficiary's account. You can help speed up the process by providing your beneficiary the Transfer Confirmation related to your transfer found within your Revolut app, which contains the information, needed for the receiving bank to trace your transfer.
- Go to your Revolut Accounts page
- Find the relevant transfer
- Click 'Confirmation' to get the PDF document
- Send the PDF to your beneficiary's bank
If your transfer is returned to us by the receiving bank, we'll make sure to return the money to your account.
You can also send a request to trace or recall your transfer to us and we'll try to help. Please note that we can't guarantee that we'll be able to recall or trace your transfer.
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received my bank or card transfer
- I want to cancel my transfer to a bank account
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card failed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card been declined?
- Why is my transfer to a bank account or card still pending?
- Why was my return payment for a bank transfer less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Will I be charged for transferring money to card?
- I want to cancel my transfer to a card