- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How do I edit bank or card beneficiary details?
Tap on 'Send', followed by either 'Accounts' or 'Cards'. Swipe left on the beneficiary and tap on 'Details'. In the beneficiary details section, tap on 'Edit' and after you have changed the details, hit on ‘Save securely’ or ‘Add recipient’.
For saved card beneficiaries, you can only edit the cardholder name or email. If you want to change the card number, instead of tapping on 'Edit', you can hit 'Delete' and add a new card beneficiary with the correct card number.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card