Loan applications can be rejected for many reasons, depending on the individual circumstances of the applicant. Some reasons may be:
- Your income should be sustainable, based on your job contract and represented in SODRA;
- You need a minimum of four (4) months employment tracked by one employer;
- You need a minimum of 300 EUR in monthly income after tax
- Our (and your family’s) monthly expenses for covering the existing financial obligations may not exceed 40% of your monthly income after tax;
- You need an acceptable credit history.
If you’re unclear as to why you were rejected, please get in touch via our in-app chat, and we’ll be able to tell you more.