Loan applications can be rejected for many different reasons depending on the individual circumstances of the applicant. You might not meet at least one or more of the following criteria:
- income should be sustainable, based on job contract and represented in SODRA;
- a minimum of four (4) months employment tracked by one employer;
- a minimum of 555 EUR in monthly income after tax;
- your (your family’s) monthly expenses for covering the existing financial obligations may not exceed 40% of your monthly income after tax;
- acceptable credit history.
If you’re unclear as to why you were rejected, please get in touch via our in-app chat.