Your credit limit can be used for:
- physical or virtual purchase of any goods or services (with interest grace period);
- cash withdrawal from an ATM (without any grace period).
The following transactions are not available from the revolving credit limit:
- making transfers using your credit. And there is no difference whether another bank account is yours or not;
- making a payment from your credit limit into your main Revolut account;
- adding money into your main Revolut account with your Revolut credit card;
- making a cash-in transaction to your own Revolut account using the ATM and your credit card.