Why was my credit application rejected?
Loan applications can be rejected for many reasons, depending on the individual circumstances of the applicant. The reason can be one or a combination of the following:
- Insufficient income history or income sustainability;
- Your (your family’s) monthly income after tax is less than 400 EUR;
- Our (and your family’s) monthly expenses for covering the existing financial obligations may not exceed 40% of your monthly income after tax;
- Unacceptable credit history or other negative information found in external registries;
- Your document within Revolut app is invalid, expired, or it is other than LT passport, LT ID, LT driving licence or LT permanent residence permit;
- Your personal information provided in Revolut app, such as name and surname, does not correspond to what was received from external registries;
- You have applied for credit more than nine times in the past 30 days;
- Other reasons based on individual circumstances.
In case you get rejected, you will receive notification with a clarifying rejection reason.
If you’re uncertain as to why you were rejected, please get in touch via our in-app chat, and we’ll be able to tell you more.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?