What is the minimum duration of activity that I need to apply for a loan?
- Work under an employment contract – 4 months;
- Working under a business certificate – 12 months;
- Working under an individual activity certificate – 12 months;
- Income from individual enterprise or small partnership owners – 12 months;
- Working under an author's or sportsman's contract – 12 months;
- Daily allowance – 4 months;
- Rental income – 6 months;
- Income from farm activities – 24 months;
- Dividends – 24 months.
* subject to exceptions
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?