What APR does a Revolut credit card have?
The APR is related to your credit health. It can range from 12% to 41%. For example, if you borrow €1,000 for 12 months with an annual rate of 16%, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be 17.23%.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?