How long will the application/assessment take?
Application process for a personal loan or credit limit should take less than three minutes. We only need you to answer a few quick questions. We aim to have a decision for you within a few minutes.
However, there could be situations where we may ask you to provide us with additional documents for income verification. In that case, credit decision may take a little bit longer. But don’t worry, if that happens, we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible and credit offer will reach you within 24 hours following the submission of all the necessary documents.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?