How do I repay the loan? How do the repayments work?
A loan needs to be repaid in equal monthly repayments (instalments) across the term you requested in the application. The loan repayments will be taken on the same date every month, over the full duration of the loan term.
The first repayment will be taken at least one month from the date the loan was paid into your account. We’ll take the repayments directly from your Euro account you hold with Revolut (or your backup card if there is not enough money in your Euro account).
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?