Do you carry out credit checks? Will you carry out a credit check on my partner/spouse?
We carry out a credit check using selected credit reference agencies. This will leave a search record on your credit history and may have an impact on your credit score.
If you apply for a family loan or family credit card, we’ll carry out credit checks on your spouse after your spouse gives their consent for a credit check.
In the case of a personal loan, we don’t carry out credit checks on your partner or spouse.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?