How can I receive payments from personal Revolut accounts?
You can receive payments from personal Revolut accounts just as any other bank transfer - but transactions between Revolut accounts are free, instant, and global!
To receive payments from personal Revolut accounts, ask the personal Revolut account owner to follow these steps:
- Head to Home page 'R' in your personal Revolut account app;
- Tap 'Send';
- Click on '+New' button on the top corner;
- Select 'Add a bank recipient';
- Open 'Business' tab and complete recipient's details*.
- Choose desired currency and complete a transfer.
*NOTE: Country of recipient's bank could be different than the country company is from:
- For companies in United Kingdom and Switzerland, the country is United Kingdom.
- For companies in Europe, the country is Lithuania.
- For companies in USA, it's United States.
If you sent a Revolut-to-Revolut transfer and the funds didn’t arrive at the beneficiary, please contact our support team straight away.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?