Why was my transfer refunded?
There may be a multitude of reasons as to why your transfer may have bounced back to your Revolut account.
Please always double check with the beneficiary if:
- The account details that you’ve inserted while setting up the counterparty match the ones from beneficiary's account
- There wasn’t any change
- Beneficiary's account is still up and running on that specific bank
If some of the details don’t match the ones from the beneficiary’s account, you may see a ‘Refund’ on your ‘Transactions’ history. If you want to know the specific reason why that outbound transfer bounced back, please contact our support team.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?