How can I get paid through invoices?
When creating an invoice, under the 'Invoice details' section, you can select what payment method(s) you want to accept from your customer to get paid: card payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Revolut Pay and/or easy bank transfers.
Once your invoice has been created and sent, your customer will receive an email with a link to a hosted payment page. On this page, your customer will be able to view the payment method(s) you have selected for the invoice, and make the payment accordingly.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?