How do I receive payments from my PayPal account to my Revolut Business account?
To transfer money from PayPal to your Revolut Business account, you’ll need to add your Revolut Business account details on PayPal. The account details must match the region where you signed up for a PayPal account.
For example, if you have a UK PayPal account, you will need to provide your GBP local account details (sort code & account number).
To add your Revolut Business account details :
- Login to your PayPal account
- Head to the Banks section
- Click on 'Add a New Bank'
- Fill in your Business account details
- Paypal will send a confirmation code to the bank account via a small deposit (please note that this can take up to a few days)
- Enter the confirmation code found on the Transactions section of your account
Your bank account should be linked.
Please note that PayPal currently only accepts Revolut Business accounts from the following countries: United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?