How can I check whether a transaction has been refunded to the consumer?
Unfortunately, once the refund has been processed, there is no way to check if the funds have reached your customer’s account.
Timelines depend on the issuing bank. If the customer hasn’t received the refund in the normal timeline (around 10 days), you should advise them to get in contact with their bank.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?