What does it mean if a payment request is “expired”?
When you create a payment request, your customer will have a month to pay it. If not paid during this time period, the payment request will move to “expired” state.
In other words, an “expired” payment request means that the request hasn’t been paid in the 30 days after its creation.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?