How can we help?
How is my selfie data stored/secured?
Your selfie data is encrypted and stored securely by Revolut. Your selfie data is used for account security and identity verification purposes.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Verifying my deposit card
- What is the “Credit Monetisation Rule”?
- What features are disabled when adding money with credit cards or prepaid cards?
With auto deposit
Managing my account
- What happens if my balance goes negative?
- How do I view/download my account statement?
- Why is the balance on my statement different from the balance shown in my app?
- Can I register my Revolut account under the Japanese government’s Digital Agency initiative “Account registration system for receipt of public funds”?