How can we help?
How do I upload a selfie?
Follow these steps when taking a selfie:
- Find good lighting, remove anything covering your face (e.g. glasses, or a hat) and ensure you are the only person in the image;
- Approve access to your camera;
- Move your face into the oval in the middle of the screen → the oval will turn green;
- Press the image capture button to take an image (in some cases the photo will be taken automatically);
- Confirm that the selfie image is clear. Press confirm and continue the sign-up process.
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?
- Issues with transfers
- How do I send money to a bank account?
- Where can I transfer money?
- Will I be charged for transferring money?
- What if I don't know the recipient's account details?
- What are the transfer limits?
- How fast is my outbound transfer?
- Setting up a Standing Order or a Recurring Bank Transfer
- What recipient account details are required for transfers to Sweden?
- What recipient account details are required for transfers?
- My outbound transfer arrived in different currency?
- Authentication for recipients
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card