How can we help?
Why was I asked to reverify my identity?
Sometimes regulations change, processing methods are no longer supported and documents expire. The result is that the ID you provided before is no longer valid.
We understand how annoying this can be, which is why we make it as easy as possible to re-validate your identification. All you need to do is open the app, then upload a new piece of identification, ideally in the form of a valid passport or national identity card.
We may send you an occasional email or notification about this, but remember that the only true and relevant source of communication with us is in the in-app Revolut chat. If you receive any suspicious links or phone calls, please don't provide any information about your account and chat to us to confirm it with our Support team.
- What is My Number?
- Why do I need to provide MyNumber?
- Which My Number documents does Revolut accept?
- What is the difference between My Number Card and My Number Notification Card?
- How can I get a My Number document?
- I have questions about Individual Number. Who should I contact?
- What functions are unavailable without submitting My Number?
- Submitting My Number after passing identity verification.