How can we help?
Why do I need to verify my identity?
You need to verify your identity in order to use your Revolut account. This policy is in line with a banking regulation commonly known as 'Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients. It is simply an anti-corruption and fraud measure.
Until you have completed this step, you are not bound by Revolut’s General Terms of Service. Any money added to your Revolut account before verifying your identity will be made at your own risk and are subject to applicable fees.
- What is My Number?
- Why do I need to provide MyNumber?
- Which My Number documents does Revolut accept?
- What is the difference between My Number Card and My Number Notification Card?
- How can I get a My Number document?
- I have questions about Individual Number. Who should I contact?
- What functions are unavailable without submitting My Number?
- Submitting My Number after passing identity verification.