How can we help?
How do I verify my identity?
In order to verify your identity, go to the Home screen and tap on the Profile icon in the top left corner. There, select 'Personal details', and verify your identity. You will need to take a picture of a valid government-issued photo ID and a picture of your face.
We may request a copy of your legal right to remain in your country (e.g. visa). Some tips to ensure the identity verification goes smoothly:
- Take a clear picture of your identity document, where every single detail is readable without any blur
- Take the photos somewhere brightly lit
- Turn flash off to avoid glare on your documents
- Make sure the details on your Revolut profile match the details on your legal document
- Do not take a picture of a picture
Accepted documents include but are not limited to:
- Driving licence
- Individual Number Card
- Residence card (for non-Japanese nationals only)
- Special Permanent Resident Certificate (for non-Japanese nationals only)
- What is My Number?
- Why do I need to provide MyNumber?
- Which My Number documents does Revolut accept?
- What is the difference between My Number Card and My Number Notification Card?
- How can I get a My Number document?
- I have questions about Individual Number. Who should I contact?
- What functions are unavailable without submitting My Number?
- Submitting My Number after passing identity verification.