How can we help?
What if I want Revolut to erase all my data?
In accordance with the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds, we keep your data for a minimum of 7 years from the last transaction.These retention requirements also supersede any right to erasure requests under applicable data protection laws. We cannot therefore erase your data in relation to your Revolut Account until after this time period, however we can assure you though that your data will be held safely and securely whilst under our supervision.
- What is My Number?
- Why do I need to provide MyNumber?
- Which My Number documents does Revolut accept?
- What is the difference between My Number Card and My Number Notification Card?
- How can I get a My Number document?
- I have questions about Individual Number. Who should I contact?
- What functions are unavailable without submitting My Number?
- Submitting My Number after passing identity verification.