How can we help?
Is my money safe?
The deposit protection scheme available for banks under the Deposit Insurance Act is not applicable to users of funds transfer services. Instead, however, the Payment Services Act established a system of security deposits to protect the users, and the Company has concluded a guarantee contract of security deposit with Rakuten Bank Limited to achieve this.
Should the relevant circumstances arise, our users can receive refunds on a priority basis pursuant to the guarantee contract of security deposit.
All your card transactions are processed by the Mastercard or Visa network and are protected by Mastercard or Visa rules.
- What is My Number?
- Why do I need to provide MyNumber?
- Which My Number documents does Revolut accept?
- What is the difference between My Number Card and My Number Notification Card?
- How can I get a My Number document?
- I have questions about Individual Number. Who should I contact?
- What functions are unavailable without submitting My Number?
- Submitting My Number after passing identity verification.