How can we help?
I think I have a duplicate account
As stated in section 4 of our terms and conditions, you can have only one Personal Revolut account.
How did I create a duplicate account?
Usually, a duplicate account is created when you get a new phone number. This can be a result of moving countries, losing your phone or changing service providers. When you get a new phone number, you should change the phone number registered to your account.
How can I change my phone number?
This is done by going to 'Lost access to your number?' at the login screen and following the instructions on the screen to change your phone number to the new one.
Learn more from this #RevTip video.
If you relocated to another country, please follow the same flow to change the phone number associated with your account.
How do I close a duplicate account?
If for any reason you have created a duplicate account (e.g. with your new phone number), it needs to be closed. Account termination is based on the overall activity on the account.
If you have access to your account which is believed to be duplicated, please update your app to the latest version, go to your profile icon in the upper right corner, scroll down and press 'Close account'. Once the duplicate is closed, you can change your phone number on the original account.
We are obligated to keep your data for 7 years to comply with regulatory requirements, such as anti-money laundering law.
- It's not possible to open two accounts with the same login details (phone number and e-mail address). If you have a problem with accessing your previous account, chat to us, and we'll help you with account verification and termination.
- If you are a business user, you can have personal and business accounts registered with the same phone number and e-mail address.
- What is My Number?
- Why do I need to provide MyNumber?
- Which My Number documents does Revolut accept?
- What is the difference between My Number Card and My Number Notification Card?
- How can I get a My Number document?
- I have questions about Individual Number. Who should I contact?
- What functions are unavailable without submitting My Number?
- Submitting My Number after passing identity verification.