How can we help?
Invite friends to Revolut
Spread the word so more people can also use Revolut for all things money!
Easily invite your friends to Revolut, click on your initials or photo on the top left of your home screen, and tap on 'Invite friends', and share your unique referral link.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Verifying my deposit card
- How do I manage auto deposits?
- What is the “Credit Monetisation Rule”?
- What features are disabled when adding money with credit cards or prepaid cards?
Managing my account
- What happens if my balance goes negative?
- How do I view/download my account statement?
- Why is the balance on my statement different from the balance shown in my app?
- Can I register my Revolut account under the Japanese government’s Digital Agency initiative “Account registration system for receipt of public funds”?