How can we help?
Why did Revolut charge me for cash withdrawal?
Per billing month, cash withdrawal fees are not charged up to 25000 JPY for Standard plans, 50000 JPY for Premium plans, and 100000 JPY for Metal plans. Anything over is charged 2%.
If you are withdrawing cash in a foreign currency, you may be charged currency exchange fees if you are above the allowance limit for currency exchange (see our Fees page).
You can check your remaining allowance any time under your current price plan in the 'Profile' section.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card