How can we help?
What is a delayed transaction?
If a merchant is not able to establish a live connection to process a payment (like a card terminal on a plane, or underground ticket machine), they can save the transaction and process it at a later time, so the transaction will only be reflected in your app some days later. This can happen even after the transaction has been automatically reverted.
Delayed transactions can't be declined, so receiving one could cause your balance to drop below zero if you don't have enough funds to cover the transaction amount.
When you receive one of these transactions, first try to recall if you made this payment. If you still don’t recognise this card payment please fill out our online chargeback form so we can help with the issue.
To submit a chargeback form, go to your transactions' history in the app, choose the transaction you would like to report and tap on 'Report an issue'. You will be able to submit a chargeback form from there.
Please bear in mind that the chargeback process is a last resort to recover your money and it can take some time for Visa or Mastercard to issue their ruling (find out more about the process here).
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card