How can we help?
I would like a refund for something I bought
If you were unsatisfied with the goods or services you paid for, or were charged an incorrect amount, please contact the merchant directly to request a full or partial refund.
If your order hasn’t arrived, please check the expected delivery date and track the order if you can, before requesting a refund from the merchant.
In case you've already tried to resolve the issue with the merchant, but they refused to help, chat to us and wait a few moments for one of our agents to help you.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment
I don't recognise a card payment
- I was not supposed to be charged by a specific merchant
- I am getting charged for a subscription I canceled or I was not aware I was signing up for
- Merchant's name and location are showing differently
- I was charged incorrectly with a merchant I recognise
- This transaction was made by someone else without my permission