How can we help?
Does Revolut charge for card payments?
Spending in store or online is generally at no cost with Revolut. However, in order to cover our costs and build a sustainable business, we apply a fair usage limit for certain services.
For example, Standard customers can enjoy up to 750000 JPY of currency exchange transactions for free per billing month, but there will be a small 0.5% markup fee thereafter. We may also charge a separate markup fee for currency exchanges outside market hours (see our Fees page).
You can check your remaining allowance at any time in the 'Profile' section of the Revolut app.
Upgrade to Premium or Metal for unlimited foreign exchange allowance.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card