How can we help?
Will I be charged for transferring money?
We’ll always show you any fees that apply at the time of transaction in the app (see our Fees page).
Other fees may apply
You can send up to 750000 JPY each month without exchange fees. You’ll see a 0.5% fee applied if exceeding this threshold, but you can upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal to transfer unlimited funds globally, with no foreign exchange fees. Exchange fees for exchanging uncommon currencies or exchanging outside of market hours may apply.
Heads up, when your money is in transit, an intermediary or recipient bank might deduct a fee, so the amount received might be less than the amount you sent. Please note that intermediary bank fees may be applied even in the event of an unsuccessful transfer.
We won't charge you for transferring money internationally within your foreign exchange allowance. However, if you make a cross-currency transfer which exceeds your foreign exchange allowance, you'll be charged 0.5%. Upgrade to Revolut Premium to get unlimited foreign exchange allowance.
The beneficiary bank may also charge a fee to receive your transfer. When your money is in transit, it might be processed by an intermediary bank who might also deduct a handling fee. So, the amount received might be less than the amount you sent.
Please note that intermediary bank fees may be applied even in the event of an unsuccessful transfer.
We can provide an estimate of the potential fees for the following currencies:
- 35 AUD
- 20 CAD
- 50 AED
- 16-32 EUR (outside of SEPA)
- 7500 JPY
- 35 NZD
- 20-40 USD
Please note: these fees are only estimates and the actual amount that may be charged by the intermediary bank or beneficiary bank might differ.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card