How can we help?
Why is my transfer still pending?
When your transfer is pending, it simply means that it's being reviewed and processed by one of our payment processors, which can take up to two days. In order to check the exact status of your transfer, you need to open your transfer details in the 'Transactions' section of the app. If your transfer is still being verified after 1 business day, then please chat to us. Once you see that your transfer has been sent to the recipient's bank, this means that your transfer is on its way to your beneficiary.
Timeframes for specific transfers:
For more information about outbound transfer timeframes, visit How fast is my outbound transfer? article.
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received the money I sent
- I want to cancel a transfer
- How do I recall a transfer?
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer failed?
- Why has my transfer been declined?
- Why is my transfer still pending?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?