How can we help?
Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
As a regulated financial institution, Revolut is not allowed to provide payment services to certain countries, banks, and entities. We're also unable to process payments to high-risk merchants, notably cryptocurrency exchanges. We're sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
We don't currently support the creation of a beneficiary in the following transfer routes:
- USD transfers to Barbados, Curaçao, Gibraltar, Jersey, Malta, St Maarten, Georgia, Malaysia or Monaco
- EUR transfers to St Maarten
- CHF and NOK transfers to Malta
Revolut does not currently support transfers to or from Russia and Belarus.
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received the money I sent
- I want to cancel a transfer
- How do I recall a transfer?
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer failed?
- Why has my transfer been declined?
- Why is my transfer still pending?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?