How can we help?
How do I download my transfer confirmation?
Every time you successfully submit a bank transfer, you can download a transfer confirmation as a proof of payment receipt. If your transfer hasn't landed yet, you can share the relevant transaction Confirmation to your recipient to give to their bank—which can often speed up the process of tracking your transfer.
- Your name and account details
- Your recipient's name and account details
- Date the transfer was made
- Transfer amount
To get a copy of your transfer confirmation:
- Go to your Home tab
- Find and select the relevant bank transfer in your transaction history
- Click the 'Confirmation' / 'Download' button
- This will open up a PDF document that you can save to your device
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received the money I sent
- I want to cancel a transfer
- How do I recall a transfer?
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer failed?
- Why has my transfer been declined?
- Why is my transfer still pending?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?