How can we help?
What is a trusted recipient?
When you pay an individual for the first time, we add them to a list of payees that you know and consider them "trusted recipients". This means that in subsequent transactions, payments to them will not need two factor authentication, except when transfers exceed certain limits
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received the money I sent
- I want to cancel a transfer
- How do I recall a transfer?
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer failed?
- Why has my transfer been declined?
- Why is my transfer still pending?
- Why was I charged a fee for my transfer?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?