How can we help?
What card fees do you charge for a card order?
You may be charged two different types of fees for your card order: delivery fees and card fees.
Delivery fees are charged to cover the delivery cost of your card. Our delivery fees vary depending on the plan, delivery method and country of delivery. The delivery fee will be displayed once you have selected the card design and delivery method. Customers on Premium and Metal plans are eligible for free delivery.
Card fees are charged to cover the manufacturing cost of your card. This fee will be charged once you have exceeded the free card limit applicable to your plan or if you choose a special edition card.
If you are replacing your card, you may be charged a delivery fee depending on the circumstances of the replacement.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card