How can we help?
My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
You'll find your card expiration date on your physical card and in the app. From 28 days before the expiry date you'll begin to receive reminders to replace your expiring card for free with standard shipping to the UK, EEA, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Switzerland, Japan, New Zealand and the US. If you need your card sooner, you can pay extra for priority delivery to almost anywhere in the world. Once your card expires at midnight on the last day of the month, it will be removed from the app automatically and no longer work.
To order your new card:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab of the app
- Select the card that's about to expire
- Tap on the button to order your replacement card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card