How can we help?
My disposable virtual card is not working
If your disposable virtual card has been rejected by the merchant, please try another card.
Disposable virtual cards are suitable for one-time, online transactions. They should not be used for recurring card payments (e.g. subscriptions) or for deposits (e.g. car rentals).
In some instances, Revolut may choose to reject certain transactions where we suspect recurring card payments may be requested by the merchant.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card