How can we help?
My contactless card payment is not working
Please review the failed transaction in the app for more accurate information about your contactless payment. In general, contactless payments can be declined for the following reasons:
- Card was not activated with chip and PIN prior to making a contactless payment
If you've never made an in-store payment with your card, you will need to activate your card by entering the 16-digit card number in the Cards tab.
- Contactless option is disabled in card's security settings
You can check if contactless is disabled for a specific card by choosing 'PIN & Security' option for the relevant card.
- Terminal does not support Contactless payments
Please double-check that the terminal you are paying at supports contactless; Note that in Japan, there are different types of contactless payments - Revolut only support Visa Contactless and Mastercard Contactless (not iD or QUICPay). payments can also get declined due to connection issue.
If your physical card has been damaged or has worn out, you can order a replacement card. The estimated delivery date will be provided at checkout.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card