How can we help?
I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
We do not provide real time tracking for cards sent by standard delivery. However, an estimated delivery date is provided. Customers on the Premium or Metal plan, or those who have paid for priority delivery, will receive a tracking number once the card has been posted.
To view your tracking number or the status of your delivery:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab
- Find your card and select 'Track Delivery'
In rare instances, your tracking number may not be visible even after your card has been posted. Please wait an additional working day for the details to be updated as there may be a delay in processing your tracking information.
If you have ordered a card following the email instructions from us, your plastic replacement card will be sent via standard delivery. Unfortunately, there is no tracking number available for standard delivery.
Don’t worry, our standard delivery takes about 5-8 working days depending on your chosen delivery country and your existing card will continue working until the date stated in the email you have received.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card